May in KOREA

 


Finally back to the land of Kimchi after a year! It's my second time visit Seoul and everything still the same. Seoul has become my second home as I managed to blend in and tour like a local.

First time travel without my parents companion.
No words can describe how excited and happy I am! Woohoo

The weather in Seoul is hotter than I expected especially during noon. Was sweating when I was strolling around the street.

Bread toast for our brunch in Seoul.
Their logo is so cute.

The sweet potato and tomato jam is so yummy.
Moment Coffe

떡볶이!

 
 
Came here because of Super Junior Yesung and Eunhyuk oppa-deul visited during Super TV.
The tteobokki and fish cake are really good and cheap compare to those stall selling in Hongdae and Myeongdong street

Hangang river




Expecting to have a picnic and ramen by the river but it turns out to be so crowded and the weather was super hot.



Selfie with my sis before heading for our first dinner.

Jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk!!!




The jajangmyeon is really really really good!


'Four B'
One of the hipster café in Seoul.
Finally get to try their bagel. The raspberry jam is nice and expensive.



I wish I can have bagel for my breakfast everyday.

 
Kalguksu and mandu at VETERAN
Almost give up on this shop as its really hard to find even I'm using Naver map.
Anyway, the mandu is really good and its the best mandu (JMT) that I have ever had in Seoul. It taste much better compare to Myeongdong Gyeoja.
The portion for both is really huge and my stomach almost burst!
 



Café Kitsume


 
DDP




EGG DROP! It taste much much much better than Issac Toast.
Can I have EGG DROP in Malaysia?




Ramen, kimbap, kimchi and banana milk all from GS25
Simple yet delicious dinner.
Korea kimbap is really good and convenient.
You will never die of hunger when you are travelling in Seoul because you can get whatever you want from their convenient store as compare to our 7-11.


One cup of ice Americano helps me stay awake throughout the hectic day
.


 

All the way to Olympics park but at the end still can't find the Lonely Tree that I wanted  to go ><
It was really frustrated that day >.<


 
 Mirror selfie before the train come ^^

 ELF bear !

 
 Here comes another hipster place that you need to check-in in Seoul - Starfiled Library
I wonder how are they going to take down those books that are places on the top shelf?
By the way, this place is really spectacular!






SM Coex Mall again.
 Why is my D oppa looking handsome as always ?

 

Ryan

Common Ground. It's just a very common place.
Nothing special but spent quite some times on taking pics with that blue tanks under the HOT sun.
 

 


 HARU & ONE DAY~~~!
Café shop that I definitely cannot be missed

D oppa not here again




Ordered watermelon juice because D oppa drank it few days I visited HOD.


Wearing Donghae fashion label brand #TEMPUS red hat. Isn't it pretty?
Thanks to @appledonghae I get to own a #TEMPUS hat! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH ! I'm going to treasure it for sure!
Wearing D oppa TEMPUS hat at D oppa café shop!

 
tic-tok tic-tok
every second and minutes passed by
waiting and waiting and waiting again.
At the end,  D oppa is not there.
 
Oppa should have not visited the day before I visited...
 
 
Got panjeon and sushi roll for our last dinner in Seoul.
Sushi roll bought from Lotte mart and it was cheap and delicious.
The panjeon is more than I expected and we can't even finish it
 

'Café Layered'
Most anticipated bakery cafe
The cakes here all looks delicious and cute.


Falling in love with all the cakes displaying on the shelf


There are varieties of scones for you to choose


I wish I can try all the cakes and scones here.


The pies, brownies and chocolate cake are so yummy

 
 I HAVE A CRUSH ON MYSELF ~ yeah


My red velvet cupcakes and chocolate scone! It's really really really delicious.
No joke.


Decided to take out at the end as the café required to order 2 drinks and we are short of won


Best red velvet cake ever. huhuhuhu
I'm craving for that now TT




I got my new cross-body bag from FILA finally *clap clap clap*



 
Bibimbap - my last meal in Seoul
 
My kind of #AirportOOTD


Get myself a new pair of sneakers from FILA

 
 
 
 
That's all for my 4d3n trip in Seoul.
It was an awesome and memorable trip even thought it's tiring.
I will come again next time with a more relaxing itinerary and visit all the hipster café in Seoul.  Butterbook, Fave bakery, Blanc, Café Onion and Blue bottle that I had missed out in this trip, I going to visit again on my next trip! Definitely!
 
Can't wait for my next trip.
 

Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts