I'm 18 now!

Yeah!!! I'm officially 18 now! Can do whatever I like. Hope everyone in the world stay healthy, happy, pretty and handsome forever!


2012.09.20 I will never forget what my college friends had gave me an awesome birthday celebration. Really surprise that you guys helped me celebrated my 18th birthday. Am glad that you all purposely open a group in Facebook and discuss how to planned a birthday celebration with me and my sis 1 week before our birthday. Really surprise when you guys suddenly appear in front of me!* Never forget that moment* Love you guys the most  Glad to meet those awesome friends!


Butterflies card made by Sally! Like it very very much  *fly fly fly*
All the wishes your wrote to me and my sis I had read it! *touched*


Thank you for the 2 birthday cakes! Here is one of the birthday cake that they bought for my sis. Pity my sis can't celebrated with us! hahaha...

Thank you you guys ( Sally, Casamir, Wiggy, Jeff, Wen Hoe, Jonathan, Min Kai, Kah Meng, Wai Kiat, Brandon, Weng Tang, Hoi Wei, Jia Yee, Yi Theng, Tran, Sarah, Kate, Carmen and Annabelle Sze En ) again for giving me an awesome birthday celebration! Really appreciate it 


Thank you for the body lotion and body bath from my high school friends ( Calvin, Andy, Chee Wah, KarJin, Yun Ru, Janice, JiaYi and Crabby Soon ~!)



Chocolate bought from my godmother! Nice! Nice! Nice! *YUMMY*


Celebrated with my sis after back from college!


Thank you for the birthday wishes from Facebook, SMS, Line and Instagram friends! Thank you! Kamsahamida! Gomawayo! Arigato! Terima Kasih! 谢谢!


Lastly, thank you my mum and daddy for taking care us and give us lots of love 



Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts