FINALLY, I'M GRADUATED ! ! !

Been a while since I’m back at this space. All the way back to 23rd of October 2016, last month, I went down to One World Hotel for my graduation!!! πŸ‘





After years of studies and hard works, I’m OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!!!✌ Crazy how fast time is passing…2 years of Diploma and 2 years of Degree and now it’s ALL over! NO more stressing time on meeting tons of assignments’ deadlines.

HARD WORKS FINALLY PAID OFF! WELL DONE πŸ‘

ME AND MY SIS


Anywhere, I’m SO HAPPY


There are plenty of good memories in my uni life, whether it is Diploma or Degree. I’m really happy I got to make some awesome friends and meet lots of really nice people in these 4 years (especially diploma time) LOL

SALLY, FRIEND THAT WE ALMOST SPENT TOGETHER THROUGHOUT THE 2 YEARS IN UNI

EDWARD. LOOKS AWKWARD HERE





WITH PAPA πŸ’• WHERE AM I LOOKING AT πŸ‘€


WITH MAMA πŸ’

PAPA AND MAMA πŸ’“

ANNABELLE!!!! THE BABY BREATH IS SUPER NICE AND PRETTY❤

HOI WEI! HOIWEI! THIS PHOTO LOOKS SO AWKWARD AS WELLπŸ˜†

JY AND CWW


SPOT MIKLY . SMALL BOSS 😚

WITH THE CRAZY MONKEY😺 


FAMILIES...SOME WITH EYES CLOSE. WHATEVER




Thank you to those who attended my graduation that dayπŸ’“. As well as those flowers, they are really pretty though some of them already died.

FIRST TIME RECEIVED SO MANY PRETTY FLOWERS. THANK YOU GUYS πŸ’ž



Happy graduation to all of you who have graduated this year! Hope of all of you gets to walk the path you like.


ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND LIVE YOUR DREAMS~^_^πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•





Thank you so much for reading !

MY SMALL BOSS πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„ 




- YH  -
18th November 2016

Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts