HELLO, STAYCATION !

Back with a post~~~

Almost three weeks back, my family and I went down to Sepang Goldcaost Resort for a staycation!!! I was looking forward to this stay because it's going to be a more relaxing one.


Upon check-in, a huge Pikachu was there to invite us. So here's the picture with Pikachu and my mom.
 
When the sun and wind aren't helping....messy hair

The place itself looks really photogenic. We took so many selfies here.


 


At last...blue skies, warm breeze & lush greens



 
What we did the whole day was taking picture everywhere!
 
Moving on.....

The last weekend, I headed to Malacca with my family for a short getaway!!! It has been YEARS since I last visited Malacca. Didn't really take a lot of pictures because those historical places/building can be found in the internet.







So after settling down at the hotel, we headed down to A Famosa which located about 10 minutes walks away from our hotel. Later that night we headed to Jonker Street! Upon walking along the street, met my primary friend, Pow Yin. Such a coincident! HAHAHA!




The street food there aren't taste as good as what I've imagined, but still managed to fill up my tummy. Also bought a Pikachu plush toy at Jonker Street.


We walked back to our hotel after all the shopping, sightseeing and eating. It was SUPER tiring and I almost being half death once I stepped in my room.

Next morning, after check-out we headed to Jonker Street to have our lunch!


Chicken rice ball? Rice ball chicken?


Taste yummy!!!


That's all for my staycation post.


 Have a nice day:)



 
- Yee Han ❤ - 
2017.03.09
 

Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts