HAPPY 2017!

Being the first month of the year 2017, make me think of what have I been done the past year. Come to think of it, there aren't much things happened in 2016.

I graduated my degree in Oct 2016 and I'm satisfied with my results after all the hard work, late nights and loss of social life. It also proved all of my hard work and determination being paid off.

I also got my first full time job in August (been working for almost 5 months and throughout these periods it taught me so many things as well as picked up so many new experience on work.)
Sometimes I find working life quite boring unlike study life which you can find something interest or challenges in the mist of studying. Working life is just like repeating the same tasks every day. No doubt to admit pay day is the only day that I'm looking forward to. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyway, I'm still at the crossroad where I'm pretty much confused about what I really like to do. There are some careers that I'm dearly want to try and experience in my life - becoming a cabin crew, a pastry chef, a beauticians in pedi and mani, facials and cosmetics. And it would be great if there's an opportunity for me to expose myself in these fields.


So, I wish 2017 will be great for me and everyone as well!💪

Can't wait for all the amazing journey, new experiences, and new faces.



And...and...and I just can't wait for my Lee Dong Hae oppa discharge from the military services! Ohmygawd! Just couldn't imagine how fast time is passing. With a blink of an eye, 2 years of waiting almost comes to an end. Literally miss him soooooooooooooo much!!!


"Loving a military man is not hard. The distance is hard, the worry is hard, the sacrifices are hard. But loving him...that's the easiest thing  I've ever done."



HAPPY 2017~~~ !!!💓😄



Here's are my new year resolutions:
- Good health 
- Earn big buckssss
- Travel to South Korea
- Buy camera (Fuji X)
- Super Junior new album & Super Show(concert)




- Yee Han ❤ - 
2017.01.15







Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts