Last post of the year

Time flies, today is the last day of year 2013. Am going to update and conclude what I have been done through the whole year.

 First of all, Twins 19th birthday .





















































Cakes from secondary and college friends. Received more than 15 cakes from my college friends I think, I don't know are they purposely or what, anywhere thank you for the cakes and love you guys till the max! And of course thank you for the presents and surprise birthday celebration for both of us. 














Done with 5km fun run!














SUPERSHOW 5 in Kuala Lumpur!!!
Finally Super Junior came to Malaysia to hold their SuperShow5 concert!

















DongHae!!! From Inchon airport heading to KLIA.
Glad that I have the opportunity to meet them and enjoy their 3 hours concert on 23 November 2013.
Never ever forget that day! Such an awesome night that I had spent!
It just like I'm having a dream!
Super Junior DAEBAK!!! Love you guys



















My outfit that day was blue from top to bottom. Because their colour theme is sapphire blue.
Picture with the handsome DongHae (left).
Yes! He is handsome and cute on that day!And..and...and...your love confess and kisses that you gave that day are sooooo sweet ^^
Everyone is handsome and cute.


















The concert hall are full of sapphire blue. Like an ocean.















Banners given by fans club.
Can't wait for their next SuperShow6! And do really hope they will come to Malaysia again during the next SS6! 
Am going to buy ROCK ZONE when they come for the next concert!!!
Aarrgghhhhh!!!! already miss you guys :( * DongHae, EunHyuk, RyeoWook, Siwon, SungMin, Kangin, HeeChul, KyuHyun, ShinDong, Henry and ZhouMi*
Proud to be an ELF (SJ fans name)


















Buffet with friends after two weeks exam!
The guys are really really really really geng! I don't even know how they can eat soooooooooooo much within the 2 hours! I just remember I was full that day after ate for 1 hour.














Family photo! My chingu Ann was not there that day...haiz:(


















Yi Theng^^





















With the girls :) *why my eyes so small???*


















Photo with the christmas ball****!!!!

Have a great blast on day 365 of year 2013 before entering into an interesting and amazing year 2014!!! Good Bye 2013



Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts